Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

This is awesome stuff

I have to agree that Tingle steals the spotlight-when he first popped up with that "waooow!"and the pimped out shades, I burst out laughing, and then kept on laughing after each loop from the Links' facial expressions. It's a shame that some of the audio quality is diminished while its in the flash, because listening to the audio-only version is a real treat. Thanks for the laughs and the good beats!

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Interesting conclusion to the story

This certainly is the best animated of the three, although they all are great in their own aspect. Interesting monster I do have to say, but I guess a different demon for a different episode, eh? Shame that it was rushed towards the end-I bet the impact would have been far greater if there was more time to be had :)

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

Damnit I jumped...

When the creature first appeared (taking a step I suppose) I jumped out of my seat DX Something that I thought was interesting was that James was pretty calm and collect after some "thing" just slashed the hell out of his car (considering a good majority of people would be freaking the hell out and probably pissing themselves). Liked how it fit pretty well with episode 1, and I like how the animation is very well done.

Two minutes of terror EP1 Two minutes of terror EP1

Pretty well done for an experimental flash

From the start of the flash, I noticed the anime style and thought, "ok, so its probably going to be some kind of karma thing that's about to happen, like a good amount of Japanese style horrors," then I realized, "oh nvm, this girl is just shit out of luck..." The first call from the unkown made me jump (yeah I know, I'm easy to scare), but when the unknown is revealed (for lack of a better term) I was a bit disappointed. I still enjoyed it nonetheless and I'm eager to watch the other two episodes now.

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

gotta love the wii

What made my day was the "USE THE STRAAP!!!" ohhh ty for the laughs

Lucas cant brawl Lucas cant brawl

lol ohh lucas...

Oh how I hate getting tagged by a flying, electrified Lucas! DX As for the flash, it really hits home and is pretty well done. Nice job!

Horsenwelles responds:

lucas, darling!

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

You know you want some of that lemonade...

Just like the majority of your flash, gives a good laugh even after many loops. Can't help but want to sing along :D Best part is when the horse starts playing the keyboard (cuz its awesome like that)

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

God,

It was beautiful, that's all I can say

love tripp love tripp

That was pretty cool

That was an awesome acid trip flash. Hell, frame-by-frame animation does take a long time, but in the end the work was very well done and awesome.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Cute song

The cute flash and the simple word "nom" made it a chuckle the first time around.