Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

This is awesome stuff

I have to agree that Tingle steals the spotlight-when he first popped up with that "waooow!"and the pimped out shades, I burst out laughing, and then kept on laughing after each loop from the Links' facial expressions. It's a shame that some of the audio quality is diminished while its in the flash, because listening to the audio-only version is a real treat. Thanks for the laughs and the good beats!

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

Interesting conclusion to the story

This certainly is the best animated of the three, although they all are great in their own aspect. Interesting monster I do have to say, but I guess a different demon for a different episode, eh? Shame that it was rushed towards the end-I bet the impact would have been far greater if there was more time to be had :)

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

Damnit I jumped...

When the creature first appeared (taking a step I suppose) I jumped out of my seat DX Something that I thought was interesting was that James was pretty calm and collect after some "thing" just slashed the hell out of his car (considering a good majority of people would be freaking the hell out and probably pissing themselves). Liked how it fit pretty well with episode 1, and I like how the animation is very well done.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Interesting game

The game is pretty fun and well made. The controls are easy to learn and it takes a few tries to get the hang of the mechanics, but once learned its fairly simple. I'll admit-I haven't beat it yet because I just suck :P but honestly though I enjoyed every minute. Very good ploy on an old saying, well done.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Good move

The addition of medals was an excellent ploy to an already great game! I had fun before when I first played the game, and now I wanna play it again to get the medals :o

AutoTanks AutoTanks

Great Game

Its still under judgement, but I find this game to be pretty well done. I like the strategy involved with each stage. Nice job! :D

Athletic(Yoshi's Island:SMW2) Athletic(Yoshi's Island:SMW2)

How the hell is this not #1 on the rankings?!

Omg nostalgia caused by a nostalgic style? You, good sir, are a proficient pianist and I thank you for making this song!

SMRPG-forest maze(boss remix) SMRPG-forest maze(boss remix)

Too Epic to be critiqued!

When I listened to it loop the first time I jumped *wtf!?!* and then realized that that was the actual song, so I payed more attention the next time around... awesomesauce

B4U 8bit B4U 8bit

Heck yes!

I loved dancing to that song and the B4 Za Beat Mix! Ty for kicking ass 8-bit style

Penicorn Penicorn

That's an awesome Penicorn xD

Omg that made me laugh good! My only concern is the right ear-is it keeping the "horn" upright, or just kinda stuck behind it?In any case, great rendition of a classic NG character (even if not many people are aware of it).

Araelyn responds:

I'm not really sure what's up with that ear D:
THANK YOUUU!

NightHawk Nanabush NightHawk Nanabush

Love it

I really like the various fabrics of the outfit-each one is nailed down perfectly. I get a feeling of flame when I look at the hair on top of the mask, which is pretty cool. What I like best however is the pose-its like if Nanabush is doing a ceremonial dance (obviously like you said as it is wearing a dancer uniform). In any case, a great piece of work altogether.

Sabtastic responds:

Hey thanks! C:

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

lolwut

Is it just me or does it look like there is a sad face in his chest?